- When withdrawing from a client’s account via bank wire transfer in euro, no additional taxes are charged, despite the client’s bank.
- When withdrawing from a client’s account using RINGS service, additional costs are at the expense of the client, according to the current bank tariff.
- The bank account holder and the BenchMark Finance account holder must be the same person.
- Processing transfer requests is done in accordance with the banking institutions’ working schedules.
- The arrival time of the requested sum may vary, depending from your bank, currency and at what time the request has been made.
- Regarding withdrawal requests of sums larger than 15 000 EUR or their amount in the respective currency, the client must fill Declaration in accordance with Art. 6, para 4 of the Measures Against Money Laundering Act.
Regarding withdrawing funds in a currency different from the one in the client’s bank account, the withdrawn amount is exchanged to the currency of the client’s bank account on a spot exchange rate.